Friday, May 31, 2013

Undecided

yep that's me.  I'm famous for it.  In fact, if I could get a vanity plate on my car it would say "indecisive" in some form.  Sadly I already saw that plate for California so I'll have to wait until we move.  Today's undecided item is which edited picture to chose for a print.

Isn't this such a great photo of Eli?!  It catches him so much in his element.  In fact, on this particular hike, he was distracted by the dust on the trail more than once.  He likes to make "smoke".  Anyway, I can't decide which edited photo to print and hang.  So, I'd like to enlist the help of my friends and family.

Picture one:


OR

Picture two:

5 comments:

Jared said...

First one

Lynsie said...

I agree with Jared. The first one.

Taylor Armstrong said...

Steph say the second one and crop it in so you can see Eli a little better. I personally have not comment because I am not a photographer or artist.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Yeah, I can't tell the difference between the two, which means I should never be a photographer I guess.

The Larchars said...

Number two... I like the more vibrant colors! Of course, sometimes you don't know until you print- because in the case of coloring, each place has different printers. I also learned that if I paid for the instant image processing at walmart because I was hurried or impatient, the coloring was very dark and prints HORRIBLY! Whenever I photoshop something and adjust tint, I always print a few varied ones in 4x6's before getting a large print just to verify how the printer I'll be processing it at interprets what I've submitted. If your computer screen isn't color calibrated correctly, it will also print differently from what you think you see.

I didn't know you were indecisive!!!! how funny! I am VERY much that way, and usually spend too much money buying a couple things to pick between and then still never decide. I once spent an hour and a half in the store picking out a SHAVER to take on my mission... haha. Some stranger kept making fun of me. That's when I knew I really knew I had a problem,haha! Lovely picture though. :)