Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas

We had fun.  Different kinds of fun: shower fun, wedding fun, Christmas fun, snow fun, movie fun.

Eli liked the candy canes

Anna likes the gift wrapping (She VERY much took part in helping open wedding gifts).

My brother got his eagle and YES all the boys wore kilts and they look darn good doing it too.

My OTHER brother got married.  I can't wait to see pics. She was beautiful and Anna looked darn cute in her dress.  (you can see a little bit of it here).

Snow fun!  Eli actually took a nap after sledding.  I'm shocked.  I'll move to a snowy place just to sled everyday for my nap break :)

This is a stinkin' cute tutu that Aunt Jenny made for Anna's Christmas.  This is the first time she actually let me put it on.  SO CUTE!


 Anna and her cousin, Nora, grew VERY attached!





2 comments:

Lynsie said...

Cute kiddos. I like the looks on Nora and Anna's faces. Very much a look I get from Nora all the time and one I got from Anna when she wasn't wanting to smile.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Cute pics!!!! It was so good to see you while you were here. I wish I had gotten to come over and hang out more, but life mad it hard! Miss you already! I love that photo of Nora and Anna. Two silly girls!