Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 Best and Worst

I'm totally stealing this idea from my friend Lindsay- Thanks.

Worst of 2012
-Aaron didn't get his scheduled raise due to the economy
-Rent went up and we moved, not far but out of our ward... I'm not a fan of change
-I get more homesick for family with each visit.
-I lost my wedding ring over our Christmas break.  I'm hoping Anna didn't eat it and pass it without my knowledge, 'hide' it in the trash, flush it down the toilet, or drop it down the drain.  If those are out, the ring is in my parent's house.  The house is so big that I'll probably never find it, but at least it's a possibility-someday.
- Anna is allergic to dogs, but loves them.  Another wrench in our desire to get a dog.

Best of 2012
- Aaron interviewed at and was offered another job (too bad the pay and hours made it not worth the switch).
- Aaron was told by his boss that they wanted to keep him long term, ending the 1 1/2 years of probationary worry over if this job would work out or not.  He finally started enjoying his job more!
- I got to visit my family THREE times this year!  Eli and Anna LOVE their cousins and I always love seeing family.
- Eli started preschool and loves it.  His teachers are great with him and his volatile personality
- I got a new sister-in-law.  I didn't get to meet Steph until the weekend before the wedding, but I already think her and my brother are a great match.  Love you!
- Aaron got to Utah safely after driving through Donner's pass in a snow storm.

Christmas posts and pictures will come soon.





1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

I like this post! What a fun idea! And that sucks about your wedding ring! I really really hope you find it. That's one of my greatest fears. I'll pray for you! So glad about Aaron's job too!